As a Fire Risk Assessor you will be responsible for conducting site-based fire risk assessments within a variety of sectors, including industrial, commercial and residential within a specified timescale, using bespoke technology to collect data via a tablet.
You will also be responsible for the below:
- Undertake regular communication with our Client’s team to co-ordinate programmes of inspections and remedial works.
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest Fire Related building regulations and technical standards.
- Taking particulars on site, writing up schedules of works required and in association with others, prepare specifications, obtain estimates, plan programmes of work, monitor progress of works on site, checking compliance with the specification.
- Provide a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within tight deadlines.
- Provide advice in connection with applications for Building Regulations Approval on Fire Related matters.
- Authorise and Sign off Fire risk assessments before submission to clients.
- Conduct annual internal audits on Fire risk assessors.