My client provides a diverse range of services to a rapidly expanding client base. Established in 1935, my client started out as a small family run business providing a wide range of engineering products and services to local enterprises. Today, they have evolved into the M & E partner of choice for a prestigious client base including Berkeley Homes, OneHealthcare, Premier Estates and Gatwick Airport through South East England.
An excellent opportunity for a Principal or Associate Mechanical Engineer to join a highly reputable consultancy within a specialist team in London.
Are you a Structural Engineer with a proven track record within the Structural Engineering arena looking to work for a well-established consultancy in Hertfordshire? An award-winning Structural Engineering consultancy are looking to secure an experienced Structural Engineer to hit the ground running working on their increasing pipeline of projects.
A well established consultancy based in Surrey are looking to appoint an experienced and competent Structural Technician to help on their varied and innovative portfolio of projects. The opportunity would suit an experienced Structural Technician that has a proven track record working with various sectors in which they have the ability to design with software such as Auto CAD
An award-winning top 10 London consultancy requires a structural engineer to join their growing team.
Intermediate electrical design engineer to work with a niche building services consultancy.
- Developing conceptual & detailed design solutions in line with Client’s brief.
- Carrying out the detailed electrical services design and calculations using HevaComp, Amtech, IES, Dialux and/or similar design software tools.
- Management of projects to achieve client satisfaction and profitability for the business.
- Identify and manage allocated resources to achieve project requirements.
- Commercially aware including financial management and reporting responsibility on project costs.
- Technical and quality reviews of project production information to maintain high standards.
- Production/writing of electrical specifications, schedules, reports and technical papers.
- Professionally represent the business at a wide range of meetings from client, design team and site.
- Assist in the preparation of fee submissions and project bids,
- Good communicator with a professional approach to all work and ability to interface and build relationships with clients to secure repeat business.
- Design, supervision and technical reviewing of allocated projects,
- Provide specialist technical advice and guidance at project and group level.
- Conduct/undertake feasibility studies, condition reports, dilapidation and pre-acquisition inspection surveys and reports.
- Be prepared to travel and support other design offices as and when reasonably required by workload.
- Able to demonstrate AutoCad, MEP Revit and BIM knowledge, experience and capability.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Leading the delivery of Mechanical Services scope of work across multiple projects, as part of a single or multi-disciplinary design team
- Carrying out any or all stages of Mechanical Services design from concept to completion as needed
- Working with the business development team, leading the preparation of bids including the generation of man-hours estimates
- Leading a multi-disciplinary design team where required
- Reporting on project performance (technical and financial)
- Actively contributing to the development of the department
- Assuring design quality
- Mentoring and coaching other team members
Who we’re looking for
- An individual with a comprehensive and current knowledge base of all mechanical building and infrastructure services
- Technical knowledge of mechanical building services in at least one of their core sectors (aviation, defence, life sciences and manufacturing, nuclear, power, public and rail)
- Knowledge of assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation
- Demonstrable track record of exceptional project delivery and client satisfaction in both technical and commercial aspects
- Experienced in the delivery of major projects within a variety of business sectors
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, architects and all other members of the design team
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering, Building Services or the equivalent
- A member of a professional institute, such as CIBSE or IET
This is an excellent opportunity to further progress your career as a Mechanical Engineer in a collaborative and supportive team.
Opportunity to work for a prestigious building services consultancy in central London with a team that are steadily growing due to a recent move.
Immediate need for a Contract Senior Public Health Engineer role, working for an international consultancy based in Croydon.
Energi People are again working in partnership with a fantastic international consultancy based in Central London. Our trusted client is looking for a Senior Revit Technician to join a fast paced team to work on a large scale projects with values of up to £1b. A great consultancy to be a part of and some flagship projects to lead teams on.
Here at Energi People, we are working with a long standing client to source a Senior Chartered Structural Engineer for a well established organisation that has been offering services for the last 50 years. The client is quality focused and they go above and beyond to achieve excellence whilst, investing in people and developing their team, a great place to develop as an Engineer.
I am excited to present a brand new role within a high level Engineering Consultancy based in West London. My trusted client are looking for a 5 year experience Engineer with extensive experience of using the software SCIA.
Mobile multi-skilled engineer needed to join a growing company servicing clients in and around central London.
Senior Electrical Design Engineer required for an innovative independent building services consultancy in their Central London office
Fantastic opportunity to work as an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer for a steadily expanding small Mechanical contractor based in Berkshire.
Fantastic opportunity to work as Junior Mechanical Engineer for a steadily expanding small Mechanical contractor based in the Berkshire area.
A major firm of consulting engineers based in Central London requires an Intermediate Structural Technician for a minimum 12-month contract.
My client, are an M&E provider in London who assist with the design, installation and maintenance of all commercial, mechanical and electrical projects. They are a specialist services contractor providing M&E, fire alarm and security solutions to an ever growing number of clients.
They are currently looking for a Junior level Mechanical Project Engineer to join their pre construction team.