Excellent role on offer for a AC Maintenance Engineer where you will rapidly progress to become a key player and have multiple responsibilities including estimating and project management.
Do you have NVQ 2 in air conditioning? Are you looking for training and development?
This company specialise in the service and maintenance of commercial heating, ventilation and cooling systems. They have rapidly expanded with the last couple of years and are now looking for another AC Engineer to join their expert team to facilitate that growth.
In this role you will be performing planed and reactive maintenance on AC equipment in a range of customer locations. This company will provide training like asbestos training and you will also turn your hands to other disciplines like plumbing or electrical maintenance.
The ideal candidate will have their NVQ level 2 in air conditioning and be looking to join a company long term.
- Working on commercial and heritage contracts
- Service, repair and installations of AC equipment
- £35,000 – £40,000 + Progression + Training + Call Out + Van + Benefits
- NQV level 2 air conditioning
- Looking to join a company to become a senior, respected member of the team
- Covering London and the home counties
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £36000 - £38000 per annum + Van, Pension, Phone
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs