AC Maintenance Engineer – Covering Service, Maintenance and Installation
My client is a well-established and stable building services and maintenance company that specialise in the supply, installation, commissioning, servicing and maintenance of Air Conditioning, Air Source Heat Pumps and Ventilation systems across the UK. With nationwide coverage they continue to benefit from expansion and have a low staff turnover.
Attend reactive service calls on a variety of air conditioning units including splits, ASHP and VRF systems
Carry out preventative maintenance on air conditioning, ASHP and ventilation units
Installation of air conditioning systems
Write detailed engineers reports
Liaise directly with customers
Knowledge of ventilation installation would be an advantage
Knowledge of Air Source Heat Pumps would be an advantage
Possess strong organisational skills.
Used to working under pressure and prioritising workloads throughout the day.
Works methodically to tight deadlines
Is technically confident in fault diagnosis
Is able to work efficiently& independently using own initiative or as part of a team
Must be F-Gas certified
Full driving licence
* Basic salary = up to £37,000
* Company Vehicle
*25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Based in London, we would like candidates to ideally be based in London or the Home Counties
* Applicants will, on occasion be required to travel to client sites nationwide, with occasional stay-overs.
Please email your interest including your current CV
Job Type: Full-time
- air conditioning engineering: 3 years (Required)
- F-GAS (Required)
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £36000 - £38000 per annum + Van, Pension, Phone
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs