Air Conditioning Project Engineer, London Job, England
Air Conditioning Project Engineer
40,000 – 50,000
Excellent company benefits
An amazing opportunity has come available to work for an innovative company with a 46-year track record of delivering innovation, energy efficiency and environmental solutions. We are often ahead of our market in terms of new trends and technology adoption.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primarily provide AC replacement works and new installations
- Responsible for surveying and quoting small project works on contract customer sites
- Utilise company templates and costing templates for generating quotations.
- Responsible running and completing small project works on contract customer sites
- Deliver chiller & ac optimisation services
- Manage own workdays to complete surveys and administration works
- Monthly meetings with AC Project Manager to review quotations, completion documentation and prestart projects.
- Admin support from Charlene as needed to complete
- O&Ms and hand over documents. To be reviewed in monthly project meetings
- If workload is low in first year of new role you will support the HVAC Service team as and when required.
- Strive to continually improve our service
- Working to Birdsall Engineer Handbook & Company Policies
- Proven technical knowledge and experience in your field
- Excellent communicator and strong at relationship development
- Organised and a determination to achieve results Good administration skills:
- Able to work autonomously and use own initiative.
- Technology and Internet-literate
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Eagle