Due to fantastic expansion we are seeking a highly technical minded engineer with at least 5 years experience below:
- VRV & VRF Fault finding
- Commissioning experience & ability to fault find on multi VRF unit sites
- Ability to carry out maintenance at the highest level (fan scrolls/ full strip downs) in fast pace, live working environment
- A people person, with experience in vast areas
- F Gas
- Experience with DX systems
- Electrical knowledge/experience
- High End Residential experience
- Managing Subcontractors
- Contract management
Range of work, all in the South of England with limited London work:
- Small residential splits
- Large range VRF projects
Own hand tools required/ specialist tools included.
Supervisory, service manager, contract management roles, are potential future paths.
Valid full UK driving licence required.
Company van will be provided & Mobile phone
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- Crawley (West Sussex, England)
- £30000 - £35000 per annum + Company car and mobile phone
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs