This international consultancy has offices in the UK and projects in operation across the globe. You will be expected to lead and mentor a team of consultants working on Air Quality assessments across a number or different projects in different key sectors.
This position would be based either in their London or Manchester office. If you’re looking for a forward thinking company to develop your skills and career and you are keen to work on a diverse portfolio of high profile projects, this could be an ideal opportunity for you!
To be successful for this role the individual will require the following:
- At least 2 years of air quality consultancy experience in undertaking air quality road traffic emissions and stationary combustion source modelling assessments.
- Experience with detailed dispersion modelling (including ADMS-Roads, DMRB screening, ADMS and GIS Mapping tools).
- A good understanding of indoor air quality and how building design can be used to minimise air quality issues.
- Good commercial awareness and experience of writing standalone fee proposals.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
The individual will require a degree or higher degree in an environmental discipline and preferably will hold a relevant professional qualification.
A competitive salary is on offer and additional benefits package.
Job posted in: Building Services Sustainability Jobs
- City of London (London, England)
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Sustainability Jobs