Applications Developer – South West London – up to £50,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity to join one of our globally recognised exclusive clients who have a rare opportunity to join their Development team based in South West London
As the Applications Developer your role will include the development of web-sites and web applications together with Middleware components and APIs mainly using the .Net platform.
Our client is looking for self-motivated developer who enjoy working in an Agile, collaborative environment and want to share their knowledge as well as continue their learning journey!
- Lead development workstreams and work collaboratively with a diverse team of analysts, UI/UX designers, developers and technical architects
- Maintain adherence to approved standards and workflows whilst continually assessing standards to ensure relevance and fitness-for-purpose.
- Assist and advise on the creation of development standards and frameworks designed to maximise speed of development, quality and supportability.
- Ensure, through code review and Agile planning/retrospectives that we are delivering quality code as efficiently as possible
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of the Information Systems team’s in-house developed web and windows applications according to a pre-determined brief
- Validate and match stakeholder requirements with application functional and non-functional capabilities
- Work with the wider team to define and develop methods of extended an integrated approach, linking disparate services into a singular architecture
Qualities, Skills and Experience required Essential
- Expert knowledge of the following:
- Agile Project Delivery using Devops Techniques
- C#, ASP.Net, MVC using Visual Studio
- T-SQL running on MS SQL Server
- Able to design and develop complex corporate level database applications using SQL Server, the majority of which will be web applications
- A strong interest in embracing new technologies to develop compelling applications
- Commitment to ongoing personal development and willingness to learn new skills
- Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Legally able to work in the country in which the position is based
- Knowledge of Angular 4 and newer
- Knowledge of Azure to develop Cloud solutions
- Umbraco knowledge would be useful
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and the ability to use all products to scripting level
Job posted in: Software Engineer Jobs
- South West London (London, England)
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Software Engineer Jobs