Architecture Team Administrator Job, Orpington
We are looking for a strong Administrator with a design background who is competent in using Adobe Indesign to join a busy, award winning Architectural team! Great opportunity within a forward thinking , growing business that can offer great career progression.
The Job :
- Secretarial support as required including word processing letters, minutes and reports, typically in Microsoft Word.
- Personal Assistant type activities for the Architectural Partners such as organising meetings and diaries.
- Preparing high quality publications such as Design & Access statements & bid documents, typically within Adobe InDesign.
- To prepare and organise high quality marketing information for the group.
- To support the Architectural teams with administrator type activities such as preparing drawing issues & making planning, print runs & Building Control applications.
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- Great communicator
- Ability to multi task
- IT literate and able to evidence use of Adobe Indesign
If you have the required skills and are looking to build your career in a fast paced industry please apply now !