Assistant Building Manager Job, London
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Building Manager to join a well-established real estate company covering a high-end residential development near Hyde Park, London.
As the successful candidate you will
As the Assistant Building Manager you will manage and look after a portfolio of residential premises while providing high levels of customer service to ensure the building are running smoothly and that compliance and H&S are maintained.
- Remain courteous and helpful to all occupiers as well as to members of the public, staff, guests, and contractors.
- To report back to the Building Manager at the end of every shift outlining any issues that occurred in relation to staff or the site.
- Raising Purchase order relate to reactive works.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and comfort of the reception area and common parts at all times.
- To monitor all persons at the property and ensure they have a right to be present.
- Log and report any incidence of disrepair by using the appropriate procedure/tool at your disposal.
- To carry out regular building checks
- To ensure that all contractors service books and health and safety logs are kept up to date.
- Attend the appropriate meetings with the client, resident’s, and contractors. Minutes produced and circulated as required.
- To maintain a high level of professionalism and continually deliver service to exceed client satisfaction levels.
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by your Building Manager.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to take ownership of an operation when alone.
- Professional, precise, courteous, and dedicated.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a front of house role in a residential environment.
- Excellent and proven Customer Services experience.
- IOSH qualification.