In order to be considered for the role it is essential to have the following:
- Civil Engineering degree within a relevant field from an accredited and prestigious University.
- Minimum of 7 years UK experience in which London experience would be preferable.
- Chartered Engineer Status
- In depth understanding of SUDS, Drainage, Roads and overall Civil Engineering knowledge that are highly technically competent in which you will be innovative when creating Civil Engineering solutions.
- Personable and professional in which you will be able to meet with various stakeholders such as clients, contractors, building authorities etc during meetings.
- Experience with Micro Drainage software and experience within large residential developments.
- Leading projects and teams where you will play a focal role in the development of their career and output on projects.
This presents a unique opportunity to join a highly regarded and well established consultancy which has a substantial 2021 in the pipeline. Big plans are in place for the Civils department with aspirations of expanding further and being able to build a team around you. On offer is a salary up to £60,000 dependant on experience as well as associated packages and benefits which can be discussed further.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch as virtual interviews will be taking place imminently.
Civil Engineering, Associate, Drainage, Roads, Micro Drainage
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- South London (London, England)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs