We have a current opportunity for a Associate Director on a permanent basis. The location for the position is flexible but the Fire Engineering team will be based in Reading. For further information about this position please apply.
The responsibilities for the position are listed below:
- Develop and manage a team of Fire Engineers/ Fire Risk Assessors.
- Support the partners of the practice by assisting with internal communications.
- Prepare and Provide health and safety and asbestos awareness training.
- Review policy and procedures surrounding projects and identifying where QA systems can be improved.
- Deal with fee proposals for new projects and assist with winning new work.
- Ensure buildings conform to the latest Fire Related building regulations and technical standards
- Provide advice in connection with applications for Building Regulations Approval on Fire Related matters.
- Conduct annual internal audits on Fire risk assessors
- Fully conversant with current fire safety legislation including the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order and technical standards.
- Have a full understanding of current fire safety issues, trends and best practice.
- 7-10 years post degree experience in a management position within Fire Engineering.
- Ideally be chartered by the institute of Fire Engineers or a relevant awarding body.
This consultancy invests heavily in their biggest assets – their people. And as you will find out from day one in the position, you will be handsomely rewarded:
- 25 days holiday.
- Private Health care.
- Company car allowance
- Subscription, assessment and membership fees for relevant professional bodies.
- Life Assurance.
- Pension: Standard 6% employer contribution.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Excellent working life balance.
- Annual bonus scheme.
Job posted in: Fire Engineering Jobs
- Reading (Berkshire, England)
- £65000 - £95000 per annum + Company car,medical insurance,pension
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Fire Engineering Jobs