Associate Director (MICE / MIStructE)
£55,000 – £65,000 (Competitive)
For this Associate Director role, Energi People are partnering with a small, bespoke Engineering consultancy based in North London. Our client is on the lookout for a UK chartered (MICE / MIStructE) Associate Director to lead on a variety of projects in numerous sectors including residential, commercial, hotels and education.
The successful Associate Director will have great experience in Structural Engineering Design and will be able to accept responsibility of a team as well as being able to work autonomously successfully. Our client uses many software’s including SCIA, Tekla Structural Designer, Tedds and CADS A3D Max. Heavy experience within at least one of these software’s.
As associate director you will be responsible for:
- Fee submissions and Business Development
- Successfully Liaising interdepartmental, as well as numerous different levels including working closely with the director of the division
- Monitoring performance of Structural and Projects Engineers making sure the quality, programme and cost control is performing well
- Representing the company at regular design team meetings and site progress meetings
- Technical Advancement, standardisation and quality assurance
The successful Associate Director is required to be chartered (MICE / MIStructE), non-chartered applications will not be considered.
- Competitive Salary and Company Car
- Relaxed, Friendly atmosphere in Modern Offices.
- 28 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Professional subscriptions paid by company
- CPD Training
- Pension, Private Health-care, Death in service benefit
Look forward to speaking in more depth about the role with potential candidates.
Chartered, Associate Director, Engineer, Structural, SCIA, Tedds, Tekla
Job posted in: Structural Engineer Jobs