The ideal planner will have demonstrable experience of leading the delivery of projects working under minimum supervision based on an in depth knowledge of and working experience of implementing the principles of transport planning. You will have strong technical capabilities with a focus on traffic modelling along with experience of client management including preparation of fee proposals.
A civil engineering background is desirable with the ability to undertake preliminary junction/highway design.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior individual to step into a senior role and help shape the future of the team.
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- MSc Transport Planning or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience
- Membership of a relevant professional institution (CIHT, TPS, CILT)
- Experience in transport planning, engineering and modelling for developments and transport infrastructure schemes
- Significant experience in the preparation of Transport Assessments
- Experience of local highway network analysis using related capacity analysis software
- Experience of using relevant design guidance (e.g. DMRB, Manual for Streets, NPPF, cycling design standards etc.)
- Experienced contributor at client, stakeholder and public meetings
- Experience of working within multi-disciplinary professional teams including architects, planners, project managers and engineering advisors
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Laura on: 01252413080 for an immediate response please send your CV .
Job posted in: Transport Planning Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £45000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Transport Planning Jobs