Associate / Senior MEP Commissioning Manager – Data Centres
Global Engineering Consultancy
Hyperscale Data Centre Projects
If you consider yourself to be amongst the top tier of MEP Building Services Commissioning Managers in the UK, are driven, dynamic, a natural motivational leader and excellent communicator, I urgently need to speak to you confidentially about this superb job opportunity.
An exciting, challenging and rewarding opportunity for an Associate / Senior MEP Commissioning Manager – Data Centres to join a leading international consultancy that specialise in data centre & mission critical projects across the globe. They are industry leaders in this field & have defied the odds of the pandemic by growing across each office exponentially due to their ever increasing workload.
I have placed design & supervision engineers with this excellent company spanning over 10 years in multiple global locations. They are an employer of choice, thought leaders within the industry & are very employee and culture orientated.
The Associate / Senior MEP Commissioning Manager – Data Centres will be working within an established specialist services division who provide dedicated delivery and support to all technical engineering aspects of operating buildings to ensure clients enjoy the whole life benefits inherent in their design.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability in running similar data centre / mission critical projects & a proven, stable track record in this capacity. Communication is absolutely critical in this role, so you must possess superb communication and interpersonal skills with colleagues and clients.
I am looking for an Associate / Senior MEP Commissioning Manager – Data Centres to lead a successful team of MEP commissioning engineers and MEP Commissioning managers across an array of projects across commercial, residential, pharmaceutical and technology sector (data centres) around London.
Alongside taking ownership of the financial aspects of projects you will produce commissioning plans and programmes, review comment and approve sub-contractors commissioning RAMS and monitor the equipment tagging process.
Other key responsibilities include but are not limited to produce a weekly progress report which will include a drop line of progress against the commissioning programme, dashboard report from test and commission tracker schedule, 4-week look-ahead schedule and a schedule of key issues/observations. Assist the Contractors in the preparation of the L1, L2, L3 & L4 commissioning documents & Attend daily commissioning meetings to drive the time management and resource planning with Consultant and Contractors
Role Requirements: Associate / Senior MEP Commissioning Manager – Data Centres
- MCIBSE/IMechE or HNC/HND + appropriate experience or equivalent
- Chartered Engineer status or working towards
- Fully conversant with ASHRAE testing levels 1-5 along with a strong understanding of BSRIA and CIBSE guidelines
- Electrical biased with previous data centre experience (preferred) & 11kV experience
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience + benefits
- The opportunity to work on some of the most technologically challenging projects in the world
- My clients people work in friendly teams with a collaborative approach and mentoring support from talented, experienced industry leaders.
- The role will ideally suit UK nationals as unfortunately my client is unable to offer sponsorship at the present time.
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated team.
Job posted in: Building Servicing Commissioning Jobs
- London (London, England)
- Building Services, Building services jobs, data center, Data Centre, Data Centres, M&E Commissioning manager, MEP Commissioning Manager, Mission Critical, uptime institute, vacancy
Important Job Skills
- £80000 - £95000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Servicing Commissioning Jobs