Associate Structural Engineer Job, Surrey
Associate Structural Engineer
£65,000 to £70,000
A well-established firm of consulting engineers based in mid Surrey requires a capable Associate Structural Engineer for a permanent post.
Over the years our client has built up an excellent portfolio of clients and has a reputation for working on some exciting and interesting building structures. Due to an increased work load and office reorganisation, an Associate is required to join their technically strong team.
The successful candidate will have an excellent track record within a consultancy environment. The ideal candidate will be an individual who is already working at an Associate level, but not happy, and looking to make a move to a new firm offering fresh challenges and experiences.
Your responsibilities will:
- Production of engineering designs for steel and concrete frames, timber, masonry and foundations
- Responsible for supervising the production of technical staff
- Responsible for representing the client at project or design meetings as an Associate
- Management of up to 7-8 staff members including both engineers and technicians ensuring planning (financial and operationally) on multiple projects
- Liaising with other offices and disciplines to ensure smooth running of resources
- Preparation of specifications and CDM documentation as required
- Dealing with queries from site, or from other disciplines
Chartership (either MICE or IStructE) will be a pre requisite for this role and with out this your application can not be considered.
Our clients’ projects span the residential, commercial, retail, leisure and healthcare sectors and typically between £10m to £100m in value.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading firm of civil/structural engineers. On offer is a salary between £65,000 to £70,000 with an excellent benefits package. Our client can offer an immediate start.
For more information on this role please email your CV and details to Nick Rothery
Structural, Engineer, Design, Building