Bid Writer Job, City of London
A specialist district heating & cooling company are looking for a bid writer to join their internal team. They have a proven track record of providing Operation and Maintenance contract for Communal heating and cooling as well as innovative solutions for sustainability, helping towards the net Zero Road Map.
The role will be based in Holborn and be specific to securing work for Housing Associations, RSLs, Councils and Developers. You will be working in the work winning team and supporting in the successful delivery of pre-qualifications, proposals and tenders.
- Write Quality (PQQ/SQ) and Tender submissions
- Write client and bid focused market leading responses based on high level proposals developed with the Head of Sales and other bid managers
- Write clearly and concisely
- Communicate and liaise with Operations Managers and other Group senior managers to ensure that the proposals are reflective of the business and individual client’s needs and aspirations
- To meet the Bid Plan and assigned responsibilities as set out by the Head of Sales
- Proofread documents
- Produce case studies and method statements as needed working alongside marketing
- Manage the communication between the client and company throughout the bid process
- Print, produce and bind the documents
- Update CRM system
- Update and populate bid library
- To administer the Bid Pipeline process when needed.
- Experience writing and winning Social Housing / Council Communal Maintenance works for a contractor
- IT literacy including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF & Email
- Excellent with Word and PDF
- Knowledge of the social housing and private repair communal heating maintenance market
- Knowledge of communal Heating and Cooling systems
- Knowledge of sustainability
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
If this role sounds of interest to you. Please apply or send your CV across to me on or give me a call on 01252413086 to discuss.