BIM Co-Ordinator Job, London
This consultancy has a real focus on Sustainability and the environment with a multi award-winning team of engineers they are looking to work towards a regenerative future. This practice has led the push to a zero carbon future.
We have a current opportunity for a BIM Co-Ordinator on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
The purpose of this position is to produce drawings within Revit and work in a BIM environment, organise and oversee the model production for the team of building services engineers ensuring that BIM standards are followed and the individual is working with the correct ISO 9001 procedures.
- Responsible for setting up and producing CAD drawings and 3D models using AutoCAD & Revit.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of MEP services, final presentation of drawings and input into technical BIM processes.
- Able to give support and training to BIM designers & engineers when required.
- Focusing on the development of key tools such as Revit, Dynamo, Navisworks.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Very experienced user of AutoCAD/ Revit
- Experience with setting up templates within Revit MEP.
- Experience setting up new views and sheets and family creation & content management.
- Experience exporting DWF/ DXF/ IFC/ NWC/ gbXML file types
- Must have excellent attention to detail and accuracy with an ability to identify cross discipline MEP clashes.
- Experience in using and the management of BIM 360 design
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and good presentation skills.
If you match the above skill set then please get in touch today for further information!