BIM Manager / Technician / Engineer Job, London
Job Title : BIM (Building Information Modelling) Manager / Technician / Engineer
Location : London – The successful BIM professionals will be based from our clients project in London
Salary : £45,000 – £60,000 + Travel allowance . This is dependent on level
Due to further growth, our client , a well-known Civil Engineering contractor who have remained a prominent force but hold that smaller company feel are looking for an experienced BIM Manager , BIM Technician and BIM Engineer for a project in London. Based on site you will have the opportunity to work on a fantastic project and then progress to other works once completion has been reached (circa 2024).
You will be required To manage the our clients implementation of BIM on the project, ensuring delivery against the Exchange Information Requirements and supporting BIM needs through the design, construction and handover stages.
(Full details job description can and will be provided on further discussion)
* Design coordination experience on Civil Engineering construction projects.
* Working knowledge of of ISO 19650.
* Knowledge of infrastructure design processes and construction techniques.
* Project delivery using BIM applications including AutoCAD, Revit and Navisworks.
* Experience of working with ProjectWise or other similar Common Data Environment.
* Experience of working with 4D software, preferably Synchro Pro.