Position: BMS Engineer
Salary: Up to £40,000 (dependant on experience) + company car/car allowance of up to £480 per month, overtime (x1.5 – x2), call out rota, standby allowance, sick pay, holidays, pension
My client are a well-established Mechanical and Electrical Building Services based outside of London company who have been established for over 30 years.
They are currently looking to add a BMS Engineer to their team who will be working on call outs, servicing and projects. This engineer will work on all aspects on BMS Installs, Maintenance, fault finding, surveying and more.
You will have experience on Trend Control Systems and also with Delta Control Systems, however if you have no experience with Delta Control Systems then the company will provide training on this.
The ideal engineer will be hard working and ambitious as there are opportunities for progression within this role. 90% of the work involved will be working around London. They like to keep their engineers in one patch as much as possible so it certainly won’t be a position where you are travelling up and down the country.
* Experienced with Trend Control Systems
* Experienced with Delta Control Systems would be an advantage
* Experience with MS Office software (Word & Excel)
* Experience with Install and Maintenance
* £30,000 – £45,000 (Dependant on Experience
* Car allowance of £480 per month * Holidays
* Sick Pay
* Overtime Paid x1.5 and x2.
* Call out rota
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £30000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Maintenance Jobs