My client in Surrey is looking for an experienced BMS engineer to join their growing company. Covering London to Surrey, the ideal candidate will be located in Surrey to allow easy access to head office.
To undertake the following BMS, controls and electrical work across the company’s portfolio but not limited to:
* Fault Finding
* Callout Rota
8.30am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Key duties include (but not limited to):
* To commission and maintain new and existing Trend and other BMS control systems on
multiple sites within the south east and London area.
* To carry out & manage small project works (controller upgrades, control panel modifications,
software modifications, head end graphic page modifications etc).
* Maintaining set standards in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and
other relevant legislation ensuring all on-site quality assurance procedures are adhered to
* Working alongside other ACS staff and trades.
* Providing accurate reporting information for further repairs or installation.
* Providing excellent customer service.
* To take part in the companies callout rota
* Working with Quality Assurance
* Interrogation of Electrical Drawings
* 3 or more years of working within the controls industry or a similar role
* Training undertaken by Manufacturers
Job Description: Mobile Controls Engineer
* Electrical qualifications (Essential)
* 17th/18th Edition IEE Regulations (desirable)
* Trend Experience (Essential)
* Kieback and Peter (desirable)
* SeaChange Experience (desirable)
* Syxthsense (desirable)
* TAC Experience (desirable)
* Able to demonstrate other controls systems knowledge
* Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
* Able to use MS Office & Outlook
* Criminal record checks will be applied for candidates.
* Clean driving Licence
* A company vehicle and fuel card will be provided upon commencement of employment.
Also provided will be a mobile phone, laptop, PPE and other tools specifically required for
the tasks to be carried out
Job posted in: Facilities Management Jobs
- Surrey, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Facilities Management Jobs