General Purpose: To undertake the following BMS, controls and electrical work across the company’s
portfolio but not limited to:
* Fault Finding
* Callout Rota
Work Schedule: 37.5 hrs per week (core hours – 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday)
Key duties include (but not limited to):
* To commission and maintain new and existing Trend and other BMS control systems on
multiple sites within the south east and London area.
* To carry out & manage small project works (controller upgrades, control panel modifications,
software modifications, head end graphic page modifications etc).
* Maintaining set standards in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and
other relevant legislation ensuring all on-site quality assurance procedures are adhered to
* Working alongside other staff and trades.
* Providing accurate reporting information for further repairs or installation.
* Providing excellent customer service.
* To take part in the companies callout rota
* Working with Quality Assurance
* Interrogation of Electrical Drawings
* 3 or more years of working within the controls industry or a similar role
* Training undertaken by Manufacturers
Job Description: Mobile Controls Engineer Page 2 of 2
* Electrical qualifications (Essential)
* 17th/18th Edition IEE Regulations (desirable)
* Trend Experience (Essential)
* Kieback and Peter (desirable)
* SeaChange Experience (desirable)
* Syxthsense (desirable)
* TAC Experience (desirable)
* Able to demonstrate other controls systems knowledge
* Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
* Able to use MS Office & Outlook
* Criminal record checks will be applied for candidates.
* Clean driving Licence
* A company vehicle and fuel card will be provided upon commencement of employment.
Also provided will be a mobile phone, laptop, PPE and other tools specifically required for
the tasks to be carried out
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs