This specialist building services design consultancy are currently looking for a talented, experienced BREEAM assessor to join them on a permanent basis. The successful individual must have 3-5 years experience dealing with BREEAM assessments within a number of different project sectors; these include but are not limited to: Commercial Developments, Retail, Mixed Use, Residential.
The company already have a thriving Sustainability department that carry out SBEM/ SAP calculations, Part L assessments and BRUKL reports. The individual will be responsible for carrying out BREEAM assessments from inception to completion of the project. They will be supporting the wider construction teams on projects in collating and completing the required BREEAM evidence for certification.
The main purpose will be to conduct sustainability assessments at the various stages of the project using the most current up to date BREEAM assessment procedures. A knowledge of up to date sustainability documentation/ legislation will be required and an understanding of Part L documentation would be advantageous.
To meet the requirements for the role the below are desirable attributes:
- 3-5 Years experience – Technically competent
- BREEAM Assessor Qualifications (Desirable but not essential)
- BREEAM AP (Desirable but not essential)
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Previous management experience (Desirable but not essential)
- A thorough knowledge of Sustainability related legislation and standards and BREEAM Assessments methods.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria and are from a consultancy/ contractor background then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Job posted in: Building Services Sustainability Jobs
- Rochester (Kent, England)
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + pension
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Sustainability Jobs