Business Analyst – Contract
My client is one of the UK’s largest M&E contractors offering a diverse service portfolio covering areas such as M&E LV, HV, Instrumentation, Street Lighting and Facilities Management.
They are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their team. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst, to join a dynamic, forward thinking company set on delivering a strong customer focus with safety at the heart of everything they do.
In this role, you will be particularly focused on providing financial support to high-profile projects.
With exposure to Senior Management, you will need to rapidly build, develop and manage good relationships with all levels of the Business to ensure communication and data understanding is optimised.
- To be considered for this role, you will be a detail-oriented individual with good organisational and communication skills and a curiosity and capacity to understand commercial project issues.
- A good numerical understanding is essential.
- Advanced Excel spreadsheet skills Experience of working with databases and other Microsoft Office packages to conduct analysis and reporting of performance would be an advantage Basic Finance knowledge (budgets/forecasts/costs and revenues)
- Harmony user (preferable, although training can be given)
- Able to understand, translate and present information collated from various formats to aid decision making.
- You will be an excellent team player with strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills.
- We are looking a confident and resilient individual who has good presentation skills and organisation knowledge.
- You will be a result oriented professional with positive, problem-solving attitude.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £150 - £200 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs