Business Development Executive (Cyber Security) – up to £30k plus OTE – London
An opportunity to join a past paced, growing, Cyber Security organisation based in Central London. As the Business Development Executive, you will be part of a growing team acting as the sales point of contact for existing accounts and work to grow relationships and onboard new prospect customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to enter the world of Cyber Security Sales and use your transferable sales skills to working in an ever-growing market!
*Due to the nature of work candidates must be able to satisfy full UK Security Clearance
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key decision makers within the client leadership
- Builds growth opportunities using account planning processes and actively manages process through regular reviews and updates.
- Uses extensive business and market knowledge at domain level to drive engagements for the company sales initiatives.
- Significant amount of time spent with clients and prospects; interfaces at the highest levels within the client organisation.
- Manages pipeline through CRM tool and ensures validity and scale of pipeline is maintained in order to influence business decisions.
- Delivers revenue targets by engaging in team selling and matrix opportunity development.
- Acts as first interface for clients
- Represents the needs of the business, market and clients equally in development of plans, strategies and improvement programs
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrable experience as a Sales/Business Development Manager in Security Sales or similar arena (e.g SaaS)
- Proven ability to manage individual pipeline including regular reviews and updates
- Demonstrable experience in early-level (post startup) business development
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong Presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills coupled with an ability to think analytically
- Ability to self-manage and work remotely
- Strong relationship management skills with technical, managerial and executive staff as required
- Managing all aspects of sales and business development phases
- Liaising with internal and external partners and customers at a strategic level