Business Development Manager Job, England
Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £45,000 OT£ £82k (uncapped) + Excellent benefits listed below
Location: Milton Keynes / Hybrid (2 days in the office)
Our client is the industry leading construction management software solutions (SaaS) provider in over 150 countries, who have seen significant year on year growth are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. You will have the opportunity to showcase their latest market offering selling into new and existing clients.
As a Business Development Manager your duties will include:
- Selling a portfolio of specialist 3D design software
- Purse enterprise level sales opportunities
- Manage allocated Key Accounts; identifying new selling opportunities within, renewing annual support contracts and building long term relationships
- Deliver software product demonstrations
- Work closely with the technical pre-sales team and execute individual plans to land new customers
- Using salesforce to log all customer contact, generate quotes &process orders
The successful Business Development Manager will have a proven track record in selling software solutions, ideally MEP Consultancies.
In return you will receive:
- Lucrative OTE commission package
- Access to our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- 23 days holiday in each holiday year in addition to public holidays, increasing with length of service
- Life cover (4x salary)
- Company pension scheme (5% EE via salary sacrifice and 5% ER)
- Private Individual Healthcare scheme
- Income protection arrangements
- A career within a close knit team but one that is part of a global organisation that spans multiple industries, across 40+ countries, with a workforce of over 11,500 individuals.
- The client trains, mentors, supports and encourages individuality.
To apply for this opportunity of Business Development Manager please click on the button shown or contact Zeshan Ghulam for further details.