Business Development Manager Job, England
Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £45,000 OT£ £80k (uncapped) + Excellent benefits listed below
Location: England / Remote
Our client is the industry-leading construction management software solutions (SaaS) provider, offering cloud-based software solutions used for Project Management and Asset Performance Management. Its global platform has over 350,000 registered users from clients in different sectors including Architecture, Engineering and Construction.
The company is constantly growing, and they are now in the market for a Business Development Executive. You will have the opportunity to showcase their latest market offering selling into new and existing clients.
As a Business Development Manager your duties will include:
- Closing new business by prospecting and qualifying opportunities and securing demonstrations/meetings in enterprise accounts (leads generated by sales development team)
- Working closely with Senior Business Development Executives
- Coordinating internal sales and solutions teams to conduct research on prospective leads
- Generating renewals and up sells on existing accounts
- Establish and maintain relationships with client accounts
- Working in a matrix
The successful Business Development Manager will have a proven track record in selling software solutions, ideally AEC however this is not essential.
As a Business Development Manager you will have:
- Previous SaaS construction sales experience
- Proven track record of closing deals, and managing the sales process
- Experience with renewal sales
- Excellent relationship building skills with different teams within the business
- Communication skills
To apply for this opportunity of Business Development Manager please click on the button shown or contact Zeshan Ghulam for further details.