Business Development Manager Job, London
Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £70,000 + Commission + share options
A leading MEP Building Services Engineering Consultancy is seeking a New Business Development Manager to join their thriving business in London. A background in M&E Engineering and a track record of winning new business is essential for this position. This is a great company that offers their employees a superb career development plan and a chance to grow/ It is an exciting opportunity that will enable you to become involved in careful strategic planning and positioning in the construction market, and enhance the operation of the business and reputation.
As a Business Development Manager your primary objectives are to develop, lead and manage all new business development activities. To help build the new business pipeline both in existing market sectors/regions and new ones. This will involve the qualification of such opportunities to ensure they meet the new business criteria and their development from that point to order. To assist in developing and implementing an innovative new business development strategy, focusing on new clients, market sectors, and regions.
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following skills and experience –
- Experience within the construction industry specifically in building services.
- Worked within company commercial policies and procedures at a senior level
- Educated to Degree level would be preferred
- Considerable experience will be sought to demonstrate commercial management/new business development skills.
- Member of RICS, CIBSE, ASHRAE or equivalent and professional qualifications an advantage
- A strong communicator with a direct and open style. Enthusiasm and drive with evidence of strong client focus, a flexible and resilient attitude. Achievement orientation/drive for results. Demonstrate leadership qualities and/or aspirations
To apply for this position of Business Development Manager please click on the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further information.