Business Development Manager Job, London
Job title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 OTE + £16 (Uncapped)
Location: Homeworking with 1 day in their Sutton office
Hours: 9am – 5pm | Monday to Friday
Our client is a specialist and market leading, multi-platform advertising and business information provider with a global reach. This is a fantastic opportunity to join their Business Development team based in Sutton, where you will be working as part of a successful team with proven high performers who work collaboratively to support one another to achieve their targets.
As a Business Development Manager, you will proactively engage with existing and potential clients to understand their specific business challenges, needs and requirements. You will assist businesses in better understanding their markets, monitoring their brands and competition, and in mitigating business risk.
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following skills/experience –
* You can demonstrate solid experience of solution-based consultative selling preferably within a B2B environment
* You can demonstrate ability to used metrics-based selling across a broad range of stakeholders
* You will have the ability to converse with your customers to gain insight and understand needs and challenges
* You will have excellent written and verbal communication with superior business acumen
* You have a genuine desire to drive successful outcomes for customers and a natural ability to identify and demonstrate product value by linking to our USPs
* You will be highly motivated, resilient with a passion to take on new challenges
In return, you will receive –
* Uncapped commission structure
* The opportunity to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment within a global corporate organisation
* A robust onboarding plan with ongoing development opportunities to help you process and reach your career goals
To apply for this position of Business Development Manager please click on the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further details.