Business Information Co-Ordinator Job, London
Role and Responsibilities
- Shared responsibility for ensuring that information contained within the firm’s corporate project database is of a uniformly high standard.
- Assisting internal clients by searching for and extracting relevant information from the database in a professional manner.
- Inputting project information into a specialised database
- Editing content submitted electronically to the database via a project information submission system
- Answering telephone and email queries from internal and external sources about current vacancies, contacts and experience etc
- Generating project lists for reporting purposes on a regular basis. Over time, this may extend to project lists for submissions and proposals and other reports on an ad hoc basis
- Assisting with bid support activities by identifying previous experience and internal contacts
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in content/knowledge/information management authoring and maintenance
- Experience of maintaining and categorising project information
- Fluency in written and spoken English, with some writing experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong collaboration skills and an ability to work within a team environment
- Experience with the following computer applications: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat.