C# .NET Software Engineer Job (Remote or Hybrid)
C# .NET Software Engineer Job
- Salary: Flexible
- Location: Remote or Hybrid working from Newcastle or 7 other locations across the UK
- Key skills: C#, .NET, Angular, Microservices
You will work within a multinational Agile-process group of the leading Construction Management Software solutions provider for document management and collaboration, project management, building information modelling/management and mobile field operations in a C# .NET SQL Server target environment with a fantastic culture and great career progression opportunities.
C# .NET Software Engineer Job: The Company
Leader in the construction software industry, bringing 40 years of construction experience to over 7,000 customers across 28 countries with an integrated suite of solutions for the office, extended team and field operations covering the full construction life-cycle from planning/bidding to construction and facilities maintenance. Solutions are offered on a variety of platforms, including Cloud, Mobile, and On-premise.
C# .NET Software Engineer Job: Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to write clear, concise code in C# using a variety of standard .NET libraries and utilising Object Oriented techniques.
- Experience working with cloud technologies (Azure/AWS), distributed teams, Microservices Architecture, Kubernetes
- Ideally experienced with .NET Core and Angular.
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services environment and tools.
- Experience implementing formal software design patterns in large-scale solutions.
- Experience with multi-tiered architectures.
- Experience utilising unit testing and mocking frameworks such as NUnit.
- Experience with Agile Development methodologies, Test Driven Development, Enterprise Application Integration, Performance Profiling.
- Knowledge of construction industry project management principles and practices a bonus.
C# .NET Software Engineer Job: Role & Responsibilities
- Work with system architect and development and QA teams to perform product design, implementation, defect verification and remedy on application software projects for the next generation Construction Management Software platform.
- Liaise directly with the Product Management team to implement against product requirements, and solicit more information as required to deliver on time and with quality.
- Identify opportunities for improving software development methods and procedures and communicate recommendations appropriately.
- Design and build applications in line with standards and requirements.
- Provide timely and accurate reports on status, issues and opportunities to management.
- Participate in peer code reviews to ensure quality is present and knowledge is transferred.
Apply for this amazing opportunity today to discuss this amazing C# .NET Software Engineer job opportunity in confidence.