CAD / BIM Technician Job, England
CAD / BIM Technician
£30,000 – £40,000
**CAD / BIM Technician**
Are you looking to work for an exciting and expanding engineering company based in London? My client is looking for an experienced and knowledgeable CAD / BIM Technician to work closely with the Director to deliver intelligent and efficient design. If you are a well-established CAD / BIM Technician who wants to play a vital role in pushing a business forward, this opportunity could be for you.
The successful CAD / BIM Technician will need:
- Software knowledge: AutoCAD 2D, Revit, Advance Steel and Microsoft Office package
- Training in 2D and/or Parametric Compute Aided Design Modelling Levels 1 to 2/3
- 6+ years’ BIM technician work experience
- Produce 3D models, plans, elevations, technical details and building layouts
- Plan and draw maps, diagrams or plans for construction projects and structures
- Interpret complicated technical information and implement it into a 3D model or a drawing with little supervision
- Work with architects, engineers, building services and other construction workers in producing plans and drawings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company and cement yourself as a permanent and important member of the team. If you think you’d be the ideal candidate for this role, please contact Matt Dade at Energi People!
CAD / BIM Technician, Building, Technician