As the experienced Technician you will work closely with the Project BIM Lead and be responsible for ensuring that the Project BIM Execution Plan is adhered to and that all related BIM activities are carried out as instructed. Furthermore you will be expected to actively engage with the project team and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure that all models are fit for purpose and accurately coordinated throughout the duration of the project.
Specific skills required:
- Proficient in the use of Civil 3D, Navisworks and AutoCAD;
- Familiar with 3rd party BIM applications including but not limited to 3DS Max, Google Earth and as well as Microsoft Office;
- Familiar with the IFC data structure and modelling concept;
- Knowledge of the RIBA Plan of Works, the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors NRM1 and PAS 1192-2:2013 Specification for information management for the capital/delivery phase of construction projects using building information modelling;
- BIM integration and data management If you feel that this roles meets your skill set then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV toor contact Laura on 01252 413 080.
Job posted in: Civil Technician Jobs
- Kent (Kent, England)
- £32.00 - £38.00 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Technician Jobs