Chartered Structural Engineer Job, England
Chartered Structural Engineer
£36,000 – £48,000
**Chartered Structural Engineer**
Are you looking to work for a company that provides innovative design solutions across substantial projects? My client is looking for a Chartered Structural Engineer to join their growing projects team and implement their many years of experience to push the business forward.
The successful Chartered Structural Engineer will need:
- Chartered with ICE/IStructE
- Master’s degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Experience of Structural Design in Reinforced Concrete, Steel Timber and Masonry
- Carrying out structural design and analysis on large RC framed and Steel framed building structures up to the value of £100m construction value
- Designing with all main materials (steel, timber, concrete masonry)
- Attending design team meetings
- Ensuring projects are completed in a timely fashion, on budget and client’s specifications
- Mentoring and developing junior members of staff
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company and cement yourself as a permanent member of the team. If you think you would be the ideal candidate for this position, please contact Matt Dade at Energi People.
Chartered Structural Engineer, Engineer, Building