Key Candidate Criteria:
- Strong technical experience in information security architecture / penetration testing Technically adept in manual penetration testing (both internally and externally).
- Customer facing, comfortable presenting your findings to our clients.
- Must have strong technical understanding of current security trends and solutions.
- Have worked in a large datacentre (i.e. be comfortable with switch patching and testing procedures when located in a datacentre) Understands technical details of pentesting, such as buffer overflows, XSS, SQL Injection, etc. and the full OWASP Top 10.
- Hold and maintain in-depth knowledge of using manual penetration testing proxies such as Burp Suite Pro to good effect.
- You must be able to document / report in English to a very high standard.
- CHECK CTL Essential, CREST CCT, CSAS/SCAS are desirable
- Additional languages would also be a bonus but not necessary.
If you are interested then please apply for the role with an up to date CV.They are looking to start in April and will start the interview immediately.
Job posted in: Penetration Tester Jobs