Civil Infrastructure Associate / Associate Director
Up to £65,000
We are currently working with a medium sized consultancy in Central London who are part of a bigger organisation totalling 50 staff.
The London office at present is all structurally biased and all off the Civil and Infrastructure work they currently undertake is out sourced. They are now looking to bring all of this work in house and set up a Civil and Infrastructure team within their current brand.
The firm works on a wide variety of structures from one off high-end private houses right up to refurbishment of major shopping centres to the value of £100m and all the other typical sectors in between. They have a great range of work and would typically design all the roads drainage and underground infrastructure for these buildings as well.
The role is to join the firm as either an Associate or an Associate Director with the long-term plan to build up the Civils team to 5 or 6 staff members with a view to the successful candidate leading this team.
It is a great opportunity for the right person to carve out a senior managerial role for themselves within an expanding business. Great career prospects along with a good base salary and profit share on offer as well.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
- UK Chartership
- Solid design track record of working on both large and small scale drainage and roads design schemes
- Keenness to grow a team and lead others within that team.
- Minimum 8-10 years UK experience within a UK consultancy environment
- Be comfortable rolling up their sleeves and still carrying our civil designs (at least to begin with until the team grows and becomes established!)
- Be a self-starter, determined and assertive
- Demonstrate strong passion for Civil Engineering
This is an amazing role that rarely comes around, so will be snapped up quickly. Please apply today!
For mor information on this opportunity please contact Nick Rothery
Civil, Infrastructure, Engineer, Design, Roads, Drainage
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits and profit share
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs