The consultancy in question have a considerable presence in the UK market thanks to their fantastic reputation of delivering intricate and varied projects across all of the disciplines that they are experts in. Despite the ongoing pandemic they are forecasting an incredibly busy year with a number of schemes and projects scheduled for the consultancy. As well as the opportunity to work for a highly reputable and varied portfolio of projects, a significant emphasis is placed on the development and progression of their staff whether that be Chartership, career development plans etc.
Your role and responsibilities will consist of:
- Implementing your expertise and knowledge of projects related to roads, drainage and infrastructure in which you will be assisting on large projects and leading your own smaller projects with scope to take more in the future.
- Managing and liaising with various stakeholders of projects whether that be contractors, clients, local authorities to handle any queries or objections that may arise during projects.
- Working with other members of the Civils department such as fellow Engineers and Technicians in which your opinion and expertise will be valued when solving problems that may arise.
Essential skills and experience:
- An exemplary technical background both in education but also experience in a UK based Civil Engineering role. It is essential to have a minimum of 4 years experience.
- Ideally an MEng qualified candidate in which you are progression towards Chartership in the not too distant future although a BEng candidate would also be considered.
- Experience with software such as MicroDrainage / Windes and Civils 3D
- Although not essential, would be advantageous to have experience with software such as Navisworks, NBS Create, Autodesk Infraworks.
Due to the reputation and what is on offer this role will prove to be incredibly popular in which interviews will be taking place virtually. Should you be successful you will be working from home in light of current Covid-19 restrictions.
#civilengineering #design #drainage #roads #chartership
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £33000 - £42000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs