£28,000 – £35,000
The consultancy in question are going from strength to strength despite the pandemic in which the expansion of their teams has led to their inquiries for talented Civil Engineers to join their business. Their previous projects are varied working on projects including sectors such as residential, commercial, retail and infrastructure sectors as well as the capacity to work on project planning, strategy and implementation aspects of projects.
In order to be considered it is essential to have the experience in the following:
- Studied a relevant degree within the field from a UK based or accredited University and course of Civil Engineering.
- Between 2 – 5 years’ experience working for a UK based Civil Engineering consultancy with exposure to similar projects.
- Highway Design (S38 / S278) both prilimary and detailed
- Drainage Design (S104 / S98) strategic and detailed
- Design of foul pumping stations, SUDS, flow control
- Residential and commercial external works such as earth works assessments.
- Experience with software such as Civils 3D and SUDS would be welcomed.
On offer is the opportunity to join a consultancy with a booming pipeline of work forecast for the year in which you will be able to hit the ground running and implement your expertise on varied projects but also continue the development for your career as a Civil Engineer. Salary of between £28,000 – £35,000 depending on experience.
As a result of the pandemic interviews with be conducted on Microsoft teams and remote on boarding will be taking place.
Civil Engineer, Drainage, Highways, SUDS, Earth Works
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- Birmingham (West Midlands, England)
- £28000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs