As an organisation they work on a variety of projects across large regeneration projects, housing estates, sewer diversions, schools, and highways.
- Managing your project workload to achieve programmed dead lines
- Supporting other team members in the delivery of items within your ability
- Design of private drainage networks
- Development of solutions for sectional applications
- Design of drainage using Micro Drainage or PDS/Causeway flow software
- Prepare layouts in AutoCAD and with the support of technicians
- Managing and undertaking numerous residential, commercial and public sector related clients and projects.
- Liaison and co-operative working with team members, senior staff and colleagues in other disciplines.
- Writing of Flood Risk Assessment reports, Transport Assessments and other technical reports for strategic development schemes.
- Development of surface water drainage strategy designs, Road design, S38, S104, S106 and S278 documentation.
- Prepare design models, drawings, calculations, technical documents, reports and correspondence.
- Assist Director with operation of the Civil team to meet the productivity and growth aspirations of the company.
- Submissions of designs for third party approvals which require pro-active communication with clients, authorities and other agencies to ensure projects are completed to deadlines and budgets.
- Working within all offices as and when required, working additional hours if necessary to deliver all responsibilities and to attend meetings/events.
To be considered for this Infrastructure design role we require the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree
- Chartered or Near Chartered Engineer (ICE)
- 5+ years’ experience
- Full UK driving licence and own transport
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please call Laura on: 01252413080 for an immediate response please send your CV .
Job posted in: Civil Resident Engineer Jobs
- Derby (Derbyshire, England)
- £35000 - £42000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Resident Engineer Jobs