Civil Engineer Job, London
£35,000 – £45,000
I am excited to be advertising for a Civil Engineer role based in with a mid-sized, hugely reputable and interesting Engineering consultancy that work to a high standard on some very interesting projects within large and small scale across numerous sectors.
This company is employee owned, award-winning and a B Corp enterprise offering some amazing benefits to their employees.
You would be part of a small team and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, from city-wide masterplans through to parks and public realm projects including educational, arts and leisure, commercial and residential developments.
The successful candidate will also have the following core experience:
- Technical design and specification of key infrastructure systems including highways, energy, water, flood mitigation and drainage
- Digital design and systems optimisation tools such as parametric earth movement modelling and information systems and 3D modelling
- Environmental analysis of site masterplans and environmental design of buildings
- Defining briefs, developing strategies and undertaking feasibility studies in response to client needs
- Energy assessments and infrastructure strategies to support planning applications and compliance
- Experience of design software commonly used in the design of infrastructure associated with building-based projects. This could include Autodesk Civil 3D, AutoCAD, Revit, Micro- Drainage/WinDES etc.
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role then get in touch with your CV today and I will happily explain more.
Infrastructure, Drainage, Highway Design, Civils 3D, Micro Drainage, Flood Risk, High rise, Mid Rise, Apartment Blocks, Great Culture