South West London
£31,000 – £35,000
I am excited to be advertising for a Civil Engineer role based in South West London with a small to medium sized consultancy. This consultancy is a leader in Mid to High Rise Residential projects among others, and it boasts the use of the best software including Auto Track, Civil 3D, Micro Drainage and Site 3D.
A wonderful opportunity for a growing Civil Engineer or Technician to embark on a journey of development. The successful Civil Engineer will need some experience within Drainage Design but, outside of that, you will get the opportunity to work in a huge variety of aspects including, but not limited to; Bulk Earthworks, Level Design, Highway Design and more. A truly great role to become a more well-rounded engineer whilst working on large and small projects.
Things to consider:
- Salary negotiable (depending on experience)
- High performing Technicians considered
- Fantastic Benefits, including 31 days Annual Leave
- 2 days a week in the office (post Covid)
- Large and occasionally smaller projects
- Great career path
- CPD encouraged
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Great working environment
If you feel like you would be a good fit for this role then get in touch with your CV today and I will happily explain more.
Infrastructure, Drainage, Highway Design, Civils 3D, Micro Drainage, Flood Risk, High rise, Mid Rise, Apartment Blocks, Great Culture
Job posted in: Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs
- South London (London, England)
- Apartment blocks, Drainage Design, earthworks, High Rise, Highway Design, Medium-Rise, residential
Important Job Skills
- £31000 - £35000 per annum + 31 Days Annual Leave, Pension, Healthcare
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs