Client Account Coordinator Job, Witham
Roles and Responsibilities
- Building strong relationships with clients to ensure focus is on quality service delivery
- Communicating job status and dealing with client queries by telephone and email
- Data management of job progress system and client information
- Producing electronic certificates, reports and invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Contributing to credit control activities as required to enable prompt payment
- Contributing to the upkeep and improvement of office processes and procedures
- Ability/willingness to assist in other areas of the from time to time, as and when required.
- Pro-active participation in team meetings and following through actions/projects.
- Undertaking and providing training activities as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to demonstrate building strong relationships either across department or with clients at all levels of a business
- Ability to communicate to a high standard to ensure excellent quality of service
- Good problem solver with strong dispute resolution skills
- Full driving licence