My client is seeking a passionate, dedicated, highly motivated individual, to join our dynamic team as the role of Account Director. In this role you will be responsible for growing relationships within our portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success. We are looking for experienced high calibre individuals that can be at the heart of driving the business forward. You will be working with a dedicated internal account manager and together you will oversee accounts of prospects or existing customers as well as explain the products and services to prospective customers. You will develop deep consultative relationships with organizations to help them ensure their systems remain available and protect and defend the risk of increasing cybersecurity threats.
- You will be targeted on delivering growth through maintaining existing relationships and importantly winning new business
- You will ensure a successful delivery of our solutions according to the accounts needs and objectives.
- In order to be successful, you will be supported by your internal account manager, leading technical advisors and administrative support
- Deliver against target and ensure you accurately forecast to the business
- Help the business to innovate and find ways of differentiating and expanding our offering
- You will be efficient in account planning and action plans will be followed up with both internal and external stakeholders
1. Essential Role Requirements
- A proven track record of building relationships within a high tech, IT consulting or services company in both business development and account management
- Strong evidence of using a relationship focussed, consultative and solution led approach to selling.
- Strong success in team selling; leading and working as part of a team.
- Developing and executing against an account plan
- Ability to develop a business case and demonstrate value to your customers
- A proven track record of building relationships at Director/ C-Level
2. Personal Role Requirements
- Excellent spoken/written communication skills
- Exceptional sales skills
- High levels of drive, energy and results-orientation
- Ability to develop and articulate a value proposition
3. Preferred Experience and Qualifications
- Formal sales training
Job posted in: Architect Jobs
- West London (London, England)
- £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Architect Jobs