The right candidate should have time served experience within the following areas:
- Basic Welding
To be considered for this role you:
* Must have knowledge and experience of XYZ CNC Milling, turning, welding
* Capable of programming, programme rectification, setting and operating of various machines
* Able to work to tight deadlines in an ever changing production timetable
* Able to work with a variety of materials
* Be able to work under own initiative and have strong problem solving skills
* Must be able to read and correctly interpret engineering documentation
* Must be able to view production patterns and repair, adapt or manufacture from pattern
* Hold a Full, Clean UK driving licence (the ability to tow a trailer would be advantageous)
The ideal candidate will be able to work under their own initiative whilst also able to follow directions from the Workshop Manager, working to tight deadlines and adaptable to the changes that come from the nature of our work and customers. The successful candidate should have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to problem solve.
Initially the hours will be 38.5 hours, Monday – Friday with the opportunity of overtime within the week and weekends.
This is a family run business with over 45 years’ experience. We have a variety of customers and are a dynamic company with no two days being the same.
Job posted in: Architect Jobs
- Ellon (Aberdeenshire, Scotland)
- £32000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Architect Jobs