Commercial Administrator Job, City of London
I am working with a large M&E subcontractor based in London who are looking for a Commercial Administrator to join their team. They are well known within the management of High-End Residential projects across London.
The main purpose of the role will be to support the project management team. Experience within the M&E Construction industry will be great, however not required.
You will be in charge of elements of buying, procurement, credit control and chasing invoices.
Requirements – Day to day duties:
- Convert requisitions into orders
- Raise and send all material POs and chase them
- Set up new suppliers
- Pull material reports
- Pull subcontractor reports
- Raise subcontractor orders
- Raise subcontractor payments
- Look up subcontractor payment and order status
- Experience on Coins software
Requirements – The person:
- Committed and hardworking
- Able to work alone and within a team
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Well organised and able to meet work deadlines
- Experience within a fast-paced organisation
- Experience using Coin software
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please apply by the website or sending your CV
Alternatively, please call me on 01252412086.