As the Commercial lead you will work closely with the Project Director in a number of projects across Civil Engineering.
As the appointed Commercial Manager you will be expected to lead, coordinate and support the wider team on all commercial aspects which will include procurement strategies, payment management, managing client expectations, producing Cost Value Comparison statements to aid in cash flow and forecasting, change control to maximize value and minimize risk.
Experience and Educational background:
- Degree in Quantity Surveying (or other commercially related discipline)
- RICS accredited
- Appropriate CSCS card
- Able to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting
- Practical knowledge of forms of contract
- Understanding of period cost reporting and comparison with budget/forecast
- Previous experience with COINS
- Experience in commercial management of sub-contractors
- Knowledge of the procurement of sub-contractors
- Able to manage and effectively monitor sub-contractors with little supervision
- Knowledge of effective cost allocation management
Please apply below or contact Laura Stephenson for further information on: 01252 413 080.
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We are specialists in Civil Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available.
Job posted in: Highways Engineering jobs
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Highways Engineering jobs