Commercial Gas Engineer Job, Plymouth
One of the UK’s leading independent building services companies has a requirement for a Commercial Gas Engineer working across locations in the South West and covering a range of commercial contracts.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Ensure all statutory planned maintenance tasks and certification is completed on time in full
Planned preventative maintenance
* Reactive fault finding & repair
* Strive for continual improvement within team and create a positive team culture/ethos
* Must be able to continually focus on work and the individual task
* Carry out reactive works in accordance with appropriate policy, specifications and HSE regulations.
* Prioritise workload to ensure all works are completed within time.
* Process and procedure driven.
* To carry out tasks competently.
* Organise work schedules and activities to meet operational requirements.
* Work in a pro-active manner to build client relationships and be responsive to customer needs.