Commissioning Lead – Mission Critical Job, London
The Critical Systems team play a key role in designing and delivering mission critical environments (data centres) in multiple international locations. The team works solely in the data centre field, keeping abreast of current best practice while researching breakthrough technologies that shape future trends.
As a leader in this market, this consultancy have been the first within innovative technologies including designing air optimised data centres and are at the forefront of this cooling strategy, which has resulted in attaining the first ever BREEAM ‘Outstanding’ rating awarded to a data centre and significantly contributed to others achieving LEED ‘Gold’, or even targeting ‘Platinum’ status.
We cover the entire life cycle of any building project, with our broad capability offering saving our clients time, money, and effort. Our approach is centred around listening to our clients and interacting energetically with our fellow project stakeholders. We add value with our people, client service ethos, global delivery strategy, technical ability, and attitude.
- Lead a team of commissioning managers across a wide range of projects in the data centre sector.
- Represents Company at meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams as required.
- Carries out cost and profit diagnosis on enquiries and projects including feasibility studies and preparation of fee bids.
- Take ownership of financial reporting on projects.
- Ensures risk and performance monitoring analysis takes place through effective systems of internal control and delegation
- Day to day decision making on project progress, resourcing and direct liaison with, and provides advice to client
- Reviews status advised by project personnel and external parties and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Manage and plan resources for site attendances and witnessing for all projects
- Provide Bid support for securing new projects
- Manage the review process for design drawings, specifications and technical submittals in order to produce a commission-ability review
- Manage the review process for commissioning Tech Subs for technical content and contract compliance and organise workshops with Trade Contractors and the Client to expedite sign off.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Dominic Horne, Managing Consultant of Energi People.
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.
Please note; Due to Govt. restrictions, this position is only available to UK based candidates with right to work in the UK. Unfortunately, my client is unable to provide sponsorship to candidates at the current time.