An exciting opportunity for a Contract Fire & Life Safety Consultant has arisen to join a growing Fire Engineering team within a multidisciplinary consultancy in London, working on a wide array of technically challenging projects from data centres, to offices, residential & commercial. Immediate start, long term contract available.
Applications are sought from Contract Fire & Life Safety Consultant with experience providing fire safety advice on fire safety legislative compliance and design requirements to clients and professional design teams for individual buildings. Projects will range from complex high value innovative schemes for new developments, fit-outs and refurbishments through to minor schemes.
- 5-7 years of Fire Consulting experience (egress, CFD modelling, strategy reports etc. Not protection)
- Good working knowledge of relevant Building Regulations and guidance documents is essential
- Experience of producing fire strategies for varied and complex projects
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a multidisciplinary team of engineers
- The role will quickly develop into a senior position with responsibility for leading internal teams and managing junior engineers as the team grows
- Marketing experience and a proven ability to win new work would be an advantage
You will be a proactive individual with a strong commitment to customer service and the development of the group, have well developed communication skills, excellent presentation skills and attention to detail. You will have a proven ability to work effectively as part of a team, be able to manage your own time to meet deadlines and understand the commercial factors which affect design solutions.
Please contact James Mowat from Energi People, to discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Contract Senior Fire Engineer London Long Term Contract Fire Safety Engineering
Job posted in: Fire Engineering Jobs