Contract Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)
Long term contract
Residential, Commercial & Fit-Out projects
Long term contract role for a talented Contract Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services design), working for an international multi-disciplinary consultancy on major high-end residential, commercial and retail projects in the UK & potentially overseas.
This role will be best suited to a Contract Senior Mechanical Design Engineer that is a client facing self-starter, who can work autonomously on mechanical building services designs (HVAC systems), for high end residential, commercial and retail projects. Working for an established international multi-disciplinary consultancy who have been a client of Energi People’s for a number of years.
To be considered for this contract Senior Mechanical Design Engineer role in Farnborough, you will have the following:
- Degree in Mechanical/Building Services Engineering
- CEng status preferred, although not essential
- 7+ years of experience in the design of mechanical building services systems from concept stage through to schematic and detailed design
- Client facing experience with exceptional communication skills
- A knowledge and understanding of digital collaboration technologies including experience of BIM is essential.
- Revit experience/capability would be advantageous.
- Hevacomp, IES & TAS experience is desirable
- Must have a demonstrable background in working for consulting engineering practices with experience in mentoring more junior level engineers.
- Proven experience in taking the lead / ownership of mechanical systems design for large scale projects.
- Exposure to the financial aspects of projects is preferred
Immediate start available Please contact James Mowat from Energi People ASAP to discuss this role in more detail and be shortlisted for interview
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs